Accessing LaSRS: A Simple Guide to Get Started
Are you familiar with the LaSRS App? You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re searching for an easy approach to get into the system. This guide will explain how it operates. Louisiana Statistical Records, or LaSRS for short, is a privately held business with its headquarters in Louisiana. Their main goal is to supply various governmental offices with excellent statistical services.
Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 30 years, LaSRS has refined its digital platform to provide services to four important departments:
- Medicaid Vendor Administration
- Office of Citizens Having Developmental Disabilities
- Office for Adult and Aging Services
Office of Behavioral Health
So, whether you work for one of these departments or are simply interested in learning more about how LaSRS may help Louisiana, continue reading to learn how to easily access their invaluable services.
How to Access the LaSRS Dashboard
- To get into the LaSRS dashboard, you’ll need the following items in your toolkit:
- The official LaSRS website link: https://lasrs.statres.com/
- A reliable and compatible web browser.
- A stable internet connection.
- A device with internet access.
- Your correct username and password.
- Creating Your LaSRS Account
- If you’re setting up your LaSRS account for the first time, follow these steps:
- Visit the official LaSRS website.
- Look for and click on the ”Register” option.
Provide the necessary information on the registration page. This could contain information such as your location, preferred session, phone number, email address, agency name (if applicable), number of trainees or participants you intend to enroll, and first attendee’s name.
You can use the information provided to log into your LaSRS account and begin using their services after submitting the required information and proving (typically through a captcha) that you are not a robot.
Logging into Your LaSRS Account
- To access your LaSRS account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official LaSRS login page.
- Enter your correct username and password.
- Click the login button to enter your account.
- Resetting Your LaSRS Password
- If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry. You can reset it by:
- Visiting the LaSRS official website.
- Clicking on the “Can’t log in to the account” option at the top of the login page.
- Enter your valid username.
- Click the submit button and follow the provided instructions.
About Statistical Resources Inc.
Strategic statistics, statistical programming, and data management resources are the areas of expertise for the consulting company Statistical Resources Inc.
They concentrate on providing services to the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Their services, which support clinical research and regulatory submissions to the FDA and other international regulatory organizations, are tailored specifically to these sectors. Additionally, they offer contract services in the fields of SAS programming, data management, and statistics to other consulting businesses.
Their goal is to become the industry leader in data management, statistical programming, and strategic statistics consulting for the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. They take great satisfaction in providing their clients with cost-effective solutions, excellent services, and prompt attention to their demands.
Our team at Statistical Resources Inc. is composed of former statisticians with a plethora of diverse experience. Academic institutions, the pharmaceutical sector, and contract research organizations (CROs) are all included in this.
Each of our senior staff members has over 20 years of expertise in a variety of therapeutic fields. Cardiology, rheumatology, oncology, dermatology, pulmonology, respiratory care, dental devices, gastroenterology (hepatology), analgesics, diagnostic agents, and more are included in this. With an emphasis on Phase I studies including QTc prolongation (via QTc investigations), we have particular expertise in the statistical analysis of ECG findings.
Services & Government Links
Statistical Resources Inc. has been providing data solutions in Louisiana for more than 30 years, specializing in health services. With great pride, we support particular state offices in Louisiana as a Prior Authorization Data Contractor for the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities (OCDD), the Office for Ageing and Adult Services (OAAS), the Office of Behavioural Health (OBH), and the Medicaid Vendor Administration—mainly through the Medicaid Programme Support and Waivers section—are the four main departments under the Department of Health (LDH) that are the focus of our current investigation.
Our goal is to improve the lives of those who receive services administered or supplied by various state offices by bringing people, data, and software together.
Statistical Resources Inc. Headquarters Address
You can find us at:
11505 Perkins Rd # H, Baton Rouge, LA 70810, USA